A Project “The development of entrepreneurship and small and medium-sized enterprises in South-East Europe” is divided on 3 sub-projects:
٠ BCN ( Business Co-operation network )
٠ Program of entrepreneurial/managerial training and
٠ Twinning program for Regional/Local Business centres which consists of information exchange, exchange of know-how, experiences and good practice between business organizations of partner countries
BCN ( Business Co-operation network ) is a sub-project of Project »The development of entrepreneurship and small and medium-sized enterprises in South-East Europe», which is realizing in the frame of Stability Pact for South-East Europe.
٠ Directorate for development of small and medium-sized enterprises of Montenegro,
٠ Public Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Entrepreneurship and Foreign Investments (JAPTI),
٠ Republic Development Bureau of Serbia,
٠ Business Cooperation Network BCN Federation of Bosnia & Herzegovina,
٠ DREDA Prizren – Kosovo and
٠ Agency for promotion of entrepreneurship of the Republic of Macedonia– APPRM.
• Development of business cooperation network between companies from ex-YU countries
• Facilitation of transfer and usage of enterprises data
• Development and providing of services to the SMEs seeking the cooperation possibilities within region
• Assistance in connecting enterprises through Supply/Demand exchange database
• Providing basic information and contact addresses within BCN
• Providing basic information about country and it’s market
• Assistance in Legal issues
• Assistance in organizing business meetings
• Information exchange through unique supply/demand SMEs database
• Facilitating and maintaining all types of bilateral and multilateral cooperation among small and medium-sized enterprises in region
Unique software system – Exchange system for business possibilities B4 Supply/Demand Database for inserting the SMEs data is created to realize mentioned goals.
This system is aimed to domestic and international companies seeking for business possibilities.
There are 125 entries in Supply/Demand Database, at the moment.
If you want the supply/demand of your enterprise to be »matched« automatically with the appropriate enterprise from the region please fill the following APPLICATION FORM: