- Public Information and Communication Officer shall be responsible for the smooth running of the Public Space and implementation of the day-to.day communication activities at the EU Info Centre.
- Public Information and Communication Officer shall be responsible for writing relevant texts to be posted on the Delegation’s and the EU Info Centre website and social media sites (texts for different sections of the website, reports on visits to the EU Info Centre and other as requested).
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, European Studies, Social Science or at least 10 years of professional experience in areas related to this contract;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English and local language;
- Excellent knowledge on the EU, its policies and European integration process.
General professional experience
- At least 7 years of professional work experience in information and communications.
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in writing articles, press releases, stories and public information in areas of EU policies and EU integration process.