- The Helpdesk Officer/Receptionist shall be the first contact point for all the visitors and phone callers to the EU Info Centre.
- The Helpdesk Officer/Receptionist shall perform secretarial duties.
- The Helpdesk Officer/Receptionist will also support the Team Leader for the financial/budgetary issues in close cooperation with INFORMEST.
Qualifications and skills
- Diploma or University degree in Economy, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English and local language;
- Excellent knowledge on the EU, its policies and European integration process;
- Advanced PC skills (MS Office, particularly MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project and MS Power Point)
- Able to work under time pressure and within short deadlines;
- Available on-the-spot in support of evening events when needed
General professional experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience as Helpdesk Officer/Receptionist or PR
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in customer service.