Nimont, d.o.o. from Bar was selected for the best enterprise in 2006. Second award received enterprise Mirai from Niksic. Third place share three enterprises: Cikom, D.O.O. from Podgorica, Jadroagent, from Bar and Digit Montenegro, D.O.O. from Podgorica
2007 is the second year for organization of selection of the best enterprise of the year. The aim of the project â€œSelection for the best enterpriseâ€? is stimulation of entrepreneurship development, and promotion of entrepreneurship success through creation of positive â€œentrepreneurship climateâ€? by giving public awards.
The selection for the best enterprises is standard practice in many developed countries, and these awards represent respectable awards for successful enterprises. Within the most important, in EU countries, there is annual election for the fastest growing enterprise award â€“ Growth Plus â€“ i.e. Europeâ€™s top 500. In USA, from 1982, the Inc. Magazine announces top 500 the fastest growing small enterprises.
All small and medium- sized enterprises from Montenegro were allowed to participate to selection for the best enterprises in 2006. Out of 75 enter enterprises, 12 selected in second round:
1. AE ADRIATIC EXPRES, D.O.O. â€“ BUDVA
2. CUNGU&CO â€“ ULCINJ
3. CIKOM, D.O.O. â€“ PODGORICA
4. DIGIT MONTENEGRO, D.O.O.-PODGORICA
5. DJURKOVIC COMPANY, D.O.O. â€“ NIKSIC
6. GRADITELJ CG, D.O.O. â€“ PODGORICA
7. JADROAGENT â€“ BAR
8. KRONUS MN , D.O.O. â€“ CETINJE
9. MI-RAI, D.O.O. â€“ NIKSIC
10. NIMONT, D.O.O. â€“ BAR
11. PRIMUS ELEKTRONICS, D.O.O. â€“ ULCINJ
12. VELETEX, AD. â€“ PODGORICA
The criteria were as follows:
1. the size and increase of total income
2. the size and increase of number of employees
3. operating with profit
4. internationalization of business activities
5. quality of goods/services
6. new technology and innovation
7. relation and responsibility toward social environment
8. entrepreneurs` (managers`) features
Commission was consisted of members from Directorate for development of small and medium sized enterprises and Faculty of Economy from Podgorica. President of Commission was reputable professor PhD Andjelko Lojpur.
Appart from analysis of quantitative criteria the Commission visited enterprises, made interviews with managers, directors, made analysis of qualitative criteria (if an enterprise stimulate its staff for vocational education, what are the working conditions, how much it supports sport, cultural or other activitiesâ€¦).
Our friends on this project were: general sponsor T-Com, Partner – Montenegro Union of Employers, and media sponsors: Atlas TV, Pobjeda and Antena M.
We would like that Selection of the best enterprise makes traditionally, to award the best enterprises every year, aiming at respecting entrepreneurship success. The award itself is social award, success promotion, and the name of being the best for the year.