- The Team Leader shall be the main contact point for the Contracting Authority. He/She will be formally the EU Info Centre Manager.
- The Team Leader shall be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and quality assurance of the project.
- The Team Leader shall be in charge of the implementation of the project, and organisation of project activities, supervision and reporting of data flow to the Contracting Authority.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or Marketing or at least 10 years of professional experience in areas related to this contract;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English and local language;
- Excellent knowledge on the EU, its policies and European integration process.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in journalism or public relations/working with media in Montenegro.
Specific professional experience
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in leadership and team management of complex information and communication projects.